The applicant must be a self-starter and must have a clear understanding of managing and migrating infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
Must have at least 3 year of hands-on experience in managing AWS infrastructure for mid/large level organizations.
Must have clear communication skills and ability to solve problems, attention to detail and flair for learning and self starting.
You will get excellent opportunities to learn and grow with our experienced team of AWS engineers.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have at least 3 year of working experience in setting up cloud infrastructure from scratch or managing existing infrastructure on AWS cloud.
- Independently worked on design and implementation and configuration of EC2, S3, IAM,VPC, ECS, SQS, SSL, WAF, Route53, Cloud Map etc.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues related to cost escalation, network latency and overall infrastructure KPIs.
- Clearly understands the concepts of information security and compliance, knowledge of HIPPA or healthcare is a plus.
- Must be able to integrate organizational networks – on premises with cloud and SSO integrations with appropriate roles and responsibilities.
- Attention to details and clear communication.
- AWS certification is preferred.
4 – 10 years
₹ 8,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.