Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) simplifies deploying a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure by offloading the operational overhead to Azure. As a hosted Kubernetes service, Azure handles critical tasks, like health monitoring and maintenance
How we help with AZURE AKS
We provides full life cycle security across build, deploy, and runtime phases for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) environments as well as self-managed Kubernetes clusters running on Azure Compute. Alternatively, We secure your clusters running on Azure virtual machines. Customers trust us to protect their cloud-native infrastructure from vulnerabilities and misconfigurations, ensure compliance with external and internal policies, and detect and stop threats at runtime.
NO CONTROL PLANE TO MANAGE
- Azure AKS runs the Kubernetes management infrastructure across multiple Availability Zones
- Automatically detects and replaces unhealthy control plane nodes
- provides on-demand upgrades and patching.
- Simply provision worker nodes and connect them to the provided Azure AKS
SECURE BY DEFAULT
- Secure and encrypted communication channels are setup between your worker nodes and the managed control plane
- Making your infrastructure running on Azure AKS secure by default
CONFORMANT AND COMPATIBLE
- Azure AKS runs upstream Kubernetes and is certified Kubernetes conformant
- Applications managed by Azure AKS are fully compatible with applications managed by any standard Kubernetes environment.
- We provide visibility and audit the history of AKS management operations.
- We also deliver Kubernetes control plane logs for analysis, debugging, and auditing.