Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is a managed Kubernetes service that makes it easy for you to run Kubernetes on AWS and on-premises. Amazon EKS is certified Kubernetes conformant, so existing applications that run on upstream Kubernetes are compatible with Amazon EKS.
How we help with AWS EKS
We runs the Kubernetes management infrastructure for you across multiple Amazon Web Services availability zones to eliminate a single point of failure. Amazon EKS is certified Kubernetes conformant so you can use existing tooling and plugins from partners and the Kubernetes community. Applications running on any standard Kubernetes environment are fully compatible and can be easily migrated to Amazon EKS.
NO CONTROL PLANE TO MANAGE
- Amazon EKS runs the Kubernetes management infrastructure across multiple Amazon Web Services Availability Zones
- Automatically detects and replaces unhealthy control plane nodes
- provides on-demand upgrades and patching.
- Simply provision worker nodes and connect them to the provided Amazon EKS endpoint.
SECURE BY DEFAULT
- Secure and encrypted communication channels are set up between your worker nodes and the managed control plane
- Making your infrastructure running on Amazon EKS secure by default
CONFORMANT AND COMPATIBLE
- Amazon EKS runs upstream Kubernetes and is certified Kubernetes conformant
- Applications managed by Amazon EKS are fully compatible with applications managed by any standard Kubernetes environment.
- We provide visibility and audit the history of EKS management operations.
- We also deliver Kubernetes control plane logs for analysis, debugging, and auditing.