AWS Code Pipeline
AWS CodePipeline is a fully managed continuous delivery service that helps you automate your release pipelines for fast and reliable application and infrastructure updates. CodePipeline automates the build, test, and deploy phases of your release process every time there is a code change, based on the release model you define
How we can help you with AWS CODE PIPELINE
With traditional data center infrastructure management, every configuration change required manual action by operators and system administrators. With IaC, infrastructure configuration information is housed in standardized files, which can be read by software that maintains the state of the infrastructure.
- AWS CodePipeline automates your software release process
- Allow you to rapidly release new features to your users
- Can quickly iterate on feedback and get new features to your users faster.
- Allows you to model the different stages of your software release process using the console interface
- Can easily specify the tests to run and customize the steps to deploy your application and its dependencies.
Get started fast
- Can immediately begin to model your software release process
- Fully managed continuous delivery service that connects to your existing tools and systems.